TERM OF USE
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
- NigeriaTrainingCourses may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. NigeriaTrainingCourses will continuously monitor access to the Site
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of NigeriaTrainingCourses. No material from this site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever. All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.
- NigeriaTrainingCourses does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which may have links through NigeriaTrainingCourses Site.
- NigeriaTrainingCourses has no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- NigeriaTrainingCourses may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. NigeriaTrainingCourses may reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In any event NigeriaTrainingCourses will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of NigeriaTrainingCourses Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold NigeriaTrainingCourses harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- NigeriaTrainingCourses disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. NigeriaTrainingCourses reserves the right to use the said information.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that NigeriaTrainingCourses is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. NigeriaTrainingCourses is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NigeriaTrainingCourses is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Refund will be processed only if NigeriaTrainingCourses receives a notice of cancellation more than 15 full working calendar days before Course Listing or Partnership is approved. Partners may only reschedule a course listing to a later date if NigeriaTrainingCourses receives a notice of reschedule more than 5 working days. Also Note that the Administrative Fee is non-refundable.