56a Bourdillon Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Sorry there are no videos yet
This programme is for people to effectively develop their Supervisory Management Skills. The course clearly defines the role of a supervisor, and also the most common difficulties a supervisor will face in the workplace. Clear guidelines are given on each topic, together with comprehensive training materials that form a very useful working manual. Practical exercises and case studies are used to develop the skills and techniques, a successful supervisor needs in their everyday working environment.
- To clearly define the role of a supervisor.
- To set out clear guidelines for effective supervisory management.
- To enable participants to effectively supervise their staff by understanding key principles of leadership and motivation.
- To understand the principles of ‘effective communication’, and how to use communication skills to make sure things get done properly, and on time.
- To enable delegates to understand the value of delegation and prioritizing, so they are more effective and efficient in their work.
- To examine the principles of management, effective planning and self-organization.
- To give delegates greater self-awareness to enable them to improve their relationship with both those who manage them, and with their subordinates.
GROWTH ACADEMY LIMITED