No. 3, Faramobi Ajike, Anthony Village Rd, Lagos, Nigeria
On completion of this course, students will be certified as safety officers and receive the General HSE certificate of competence.
The course will equip participants with general safety (HSE) knowledge and certify them as HSE competent. HSE certification is compulsory for anyone who desires to work in the oil and gas industry.
4 days – 2 weekends (Saturday /Sundays)
What will I study?
- Principles of health and safety
- Understanding the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Hazard identification and control
- The importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understanding unsafe acts and unsafe conditions as the main causes of harm to workers(manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understanding the hierarchy of controls to eliminate or reduce hazards to acceptable level
- Understanding the relations between companies and host communities
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
- Contributing to health and safety managment system
- Understanding the effects of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace
- Introduction to occupational health and hygiene
- Appreciate the importance of accident investigation and reporting
- Understanding environmental issues and sustainable development
- Introduction to emergency first aid
- Multiple choice question paper
What are the entry requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements.
How much will it cost?
NGN 50,000 per person; this includes all materials including course text book, registration, enrollment, daily lunch and refreshments, exams and certification.
What qualification will I get?
General HSE (Level 1 & 2) Certificate of Completion
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
HSE Training Institute is the foremost safety and oilfield training provider in Nigeria. We have a proven track record delivering excellent courses to individuals and corporate organizations. The structure of our courses and materials are based on international standards and accreditations in safety and oilfield trainings. We constantly receive feedback from employers of labor hence we focus our trainings on the most practical aspects that are relevant to the industry.
In addition, we offer job search assistance and free career counseling after training.
OUR TRAINING FACILITY
HSE Training Institute provides training in a comfortable environment and our courses are delivered by experienced instructors. Our facilities are fully equipped with current industry instruction materials and students are given training materials to ease their learning.
In addition, our talent hunters are in constant touch with companies in order to supply skilled manpower from our pool of successful trainees.
MULTIPLE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
offers students the opportunity to attend one of our scheduled high-impact courses held across our ultra-morden facilities. . In-depth lessons and sectional quizzes in the theory and application of methods, ample opportunities for hands-on experience and valuable interaction with the instructors sets up the optimal environment for preparing students to confidently enter the work place and fulfill all the formal training recommended in international standards documents for qualification and certification of personnel.
Schedule and Venue
Duration: 4 days – 2 weekends (Saturday /Sundays)
Date: July 8th , July 9th July 15th and July 16th
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Training Type: Classroom Instructor –led Training
Venue: No. 3 Faramobi Ajike , Off Bush Street Anthony Village Lagos (Lagos-Mainland)
12-C, Oko Awo Street, Opp. Eko Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos (Lagos – Island)