Sorry there are no videos yet
Our ability to deal effectively with our emotions in the work place is critical to our success as managers and service providers. As the pace of the world increases and our environment makes more and more demands on our cognitive, emotional and physical resources, Emotional Intelligence is increasingly critical as a skill set. Through skill building exercises, and group
This one-day course will provide you with the opportunity to identify your own challenges in maintaining positive environments and collaborative relationships as well as overcoming resistance and negativity. Participants will explore tools, techniques, skills and perceptions to perform your role and manage your emotions with confidence and positive results.
– Identify the most common barriers to effective listening and communication
– Increase your understanding of how your behavior impacts others and the way others respond to you
– Use verbal as well as nonverbal techniques(which make up the majority of communication) to help get your message across to your audience
– Learn ways to give and receive constructive feedback in business settings
– Develop effective listening skills
– Improve telephone communication skills
There will be 12 percent discount if you registering as participant and 20 percent discount if you are registering at least 5 participants on or before 19th February 2018.
- February 23, 2018 @ 9.30am - 5.00.pm
SDIL is an innovative Conglomerate specializing in Management consulting,Training/recruitment, Business start up, processes,International educational placement ,Media and Property management. SDIL has been assessed and reviewed by the Renowned Learning and Performance Institute UK as very outstanding in her Business engagement,Service delivery,Professionalism and Ethics.